top of page
Account Manager (Free Lance)
(Posted on September 8- Applications received until October 1)
To manage the relationship between our company and our clients and prospective clients, with a focus on sales of our Educational Entertainment and Professional Development tours. It is a sales representative with the responsibility to coordinate every aspect of the relationship between Pana Wakke and the client.
Account managers are given portfolios. The sales process comprises all contact with clients from pitching to follow-up of the visit.
Account Managers are expected to understand how our product best fits each client’s needs. They liaise with their Regional Manager to find effective ways to adjust the offer to meet such needs or special requests before confirming that it can be done. Pana Wakke focuses on the long-term relationship with the client much more than on the actual sale.
- Very good English (written and oral). Even if the English is not perfect, good language skills are essential. Other languages are a plus.
- Basic computer skills. (Email, Skype, Internet, Office or similar, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both to work collaboratively and to be our liaison with clients
- First-hand experience with schools. Teaching experience would be ideal, but administrative positions can also do.
- Currently living somewhere in SEA
- Valid passport, ready to get a Chinese visa if necessary. The job does not necessarily involve travel, but the last stage of training will be in China.
What we offer:
- Home based work
- Flexible hours
- Training and support
- Competitive income
- The opportunity to grow with our company
If you are interested in applying, please, fill out the following form: http://www.jotformz.com/form/42453479962668
We will only consider applications submitted through the specific form. Please, do not contact us by email. Many thanks!
bottom of page